Simply invite your guests to Play Port while contributing to a worthy cause. This is great way to raise money for your non-profit organization and have a good time. The more you promote, the more you will benefit.
How does it work?
- Call us to check availability for your your event. Have 2 dates in mind. We only host fundraisers Tuesdays-Thursdays evenings from 6 pm - 9 pm only. We will not book during vacation school days off (Erie/Millcreek District schedule) or holidays or special event nights
- Book us at least 2-3 weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to get the word out.
- Free use of a party room for the teachers and organizations representatives, includes complimentary coffee and tea.
- Your organization will get 20% back in sales of admission, food, and retail products. Excluded: VR, any money inserted in machines.
- We will email you a flyer that you can print and fill in the date and time to hang up everywhere to promote your event.
- The fundraiser is a charitable program not a discount. Play Port reserves the right to select organizations we choose to support.
- Only authorized school organization personnel or PTA/PTO reps can book. The organization must be non-profit such as school, churches, youth organizations. The organization must be able to provide Certificate of Tax exemption and Federal ID to receive the donation check.
- Representatives/members/teachers of your organization must be present at the event to assist.
- Coupons or special offers will not be accepted during your event. We will charge regular admission and our 4 pack pricing. Excluded from donation are Coin or Token games and virtual reality.
- Check will be mailed to organization within 10 days of the event. Check will be made payable to the organization named on the booking. We will not write personal names on checks.
- The same organization can book 1 event every 6 months.
- Offers/terms subject to change at any time.
Tips for Successful Fundraiser
- Book in advance
- Hand out flyers, put in newsletters going home.
- Post signs everywhere.
- Announce on social media
- Send reminder 48 hours prior to event.